Um, yeah, so I'm a little slow. I meant to post this playlist last week for some New Years dance party action, but...whoops! Better late than never, right?
I put together this list trying to find some of my favorite dance songs that are still good as background music. Upbeat, happy, danceable... or just jamming in your office on Friday. (hi! that's me!)
Hope you like it!
- Wallpaper, I Got Soul, I'm So Wasted - These guys are a blast! They opened at a show and totally had me smiling the whole time! (minus some douchey lyrics...but thats pretty typical)
- Passion Pit, Little Secrets - So happy they came back with more good tunes after Sleepyhead! I thought they were gonna be a primo one hit wonder.
- MGMT, Time to Pretend - Whats a good electro dance mix without MGMT!
- Justice, D.A.N.C.E. - I forget about this song and keep rediscovering it every fews months. Still good!
- Phantogram, Mouthful of Diamonds - Just came across this one recently and am digging it.
Check out the other Mixtape Masters on these blogs!
One Cat Per Person | Hi-Fi Weddings | Tylre. | Ten Thou Bride | Fashion Under 100 | Jo, Rooting | Craft My Life | another damn life | Savoir Weddings | Fancy Notion | Dead Flowers | Casa De Kaloi | Bunnies’n’Beagles | My San Francisco Budget Wedding | Existing Between Reality and Dreams | HitchDied | DJ Prof