December 10, 2010

Mixtape Masters: Best of the Midwest: Folksie Edition


Good morning and happy Friday, all!

This week mainly sucked... We had our trip to the hospital, lots of worrying and taking care of Brett, lack of sleep, and now I'm down with a wicked cold.  So I'm especially excited to welcome Friday in and look forward to sleep tonight!  (Not a good sign when you are already looking forward to bedtime at 8:00 in the morning...)

So for today's Mixtape Master, I'm taking it slow with some folk, blues, and a touch of gospel at the end.  These are all local bands from the Midwest...well, actually they are all from my dear state of Minnesota except one (but we'll accept you, Bon Iver!  We get many transplants from Wisconsin!)  So I hope you enjoy.

Take it easy, everyone!
Jen


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Those last two are video recordings.  Not the best sound, but all I could find on mixpod this morning!  I don't know if the video will show up, but I hope it does, especially for the last one.

Check out the other Mixtape Masters on these blogs!

2 comments: