April 11, 2011

Blog Vacation...permanent?

I meant to take a little vacation from blog land. I said to myself, "Self, you need a brain vacation. Give yourself a month off and then come back strong!" But apparently that vacation is going to turn permanent.

I wish this was for me. I wish I could keep up with blogging. When I do it, I love it. But right now...it is not for me, so I'm not going to continue doing it.

I'll still be around in stalker comment form, and I'll see some of you on the FaceSpace. Everyone else - thanks for everything and keep up the good work!

Peace out,
J

4 comments:

  1. Aw, I will miss you. You'll still be on twitter, right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will be missed my dear! I am so glad we are facebook pals too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll also miss you. If you ever come back to this space or a new one, please let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will be sorely missed, and I cannot thank you enough for all you did for me. I'm sorry your vacation has turned into a permanent thing, and I hope you will still be around on twitter, at least.

    ReplyDelete